Care packages & pathways and payment by results:
Venue: The Portland by Thistle Hotel, Manchester
Date: Wednesday 15th May 2013
Care packages & pathways and payment by results: Implications and opportunities for psychological services
Whether you are in the fore-front of CPP developments in your area or wondering what on earth this is all about, this day is for you!
CPP & PbR presents huge opportunities for developing Psychological Services and implementation of evidence based psychological interventions. However, there are also risks to our services from rushed or misguided implementation.
This event will provide the context and present the latest developments, for example:
- evidence base for psychological interventions for each care cluster
- examples of collaboratively produced care packages
- national quality & outcomes metrics development
- CPP & IAPT
- Strategic approach to organisational development & implementation of CPP
Learning outcomes and objectives
- To have an awareness of the impact of PBR on provision of psychological interventions
- To achieve a consensus on a national framework for provision of psychological interventions in relation to care clusters
- To raise awareness of new developments within the PBR/CPPP programme
Before attending the event, delegates should familiarise themselves with the CPPP programme approach http://www.cppconsortium.nhs.uk/cppp.php
Facilitator: Dr Esther Cohen-Tovee
If you have any queries please contact us via the event hotline on 01332 224506.
EVENT BOOKING BPS TERMS & CONDITIONS, DOWNLOAD